- P. Nadeau, “Ultra-low energy electronics for synthetic biological sensors,” Ph.D. Thesis, MIT Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, 2016
- P. Nadeau, “Multi-channel ultra-low-power receiver architecture for body area networks,” S.M. Thesis, MIT Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, 2011
- P. Nadeau, A. Paidimarri, P. P. Mercier, A. P. Chandrakasan, “Architectures for Ultra-Low-Power Multi-Channel Resonator-Based Wireless Transceivers,” Ultra-Low-Power Short-Range Radios, Ed. P. P. Mercier, Ed. A. P. Chandrakasan, 2015
-  P. Nadeau, et al., “Prolonged energy harvesting for ingestible devices,” Nature Biomedical Engineering. Feb 2017. [Online]. http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/s41551-016-0022 (Ranked 2nd in online attention out of 46 tracked articles in Nature BME; June 2017)
-  P. Nadeau, A. Paidimarri, and A. P. Chandrakasan, “Ultra Low-Energy Relaxation Oscillator With 230 fJ/cycle Efficiency,” IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. 51, no. 4, pp. 789–799, Apr. 2016. (Fourth most-downloaded JSSC article; April 2016)
-  Arun Paidimarri, P. Nadeau, P. Mercier, A. P. Chandrakasan, “A 2.4GHz Multi-Channel FBAR-based Transmitter with an Integrated Pulse-Shaping Power Amplifier,” IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. 48, no. 4, pp. 1042–1054, 2013.
-  R. C. Norris, J. S. Hamel and P. Nadeau, “Phononic band gap crystals with periodic fractal inclusions: Theoretical study using numerical analysis,” J. Appl. Phys, vol. 103, no. 10, 104908, 2008
-  P. Nadeau, R. T. Yazicigil, A. P. Chandrakasan, “Single-BAW Multi-Channel Transmitter with Low Power and Fast Start-up Time”, European Solid State Circuits Conference (ESSCIRC), Dig. Tech. Papers, Sep 2017.
-  P. Nadeau, M. Mimee, S. Carim, T. K. Lu, A. P. Chandrakasan, “Nanowatt Circuit Interface to Whole-Cell Bacterial Sensors“ International Solid State Circuits Conference (ISSCC) Dig. Tech. Papers, Feb 2017.
-  P. Nadeau, A. Paidimarri, A. Chandrakasan, “4.2 pW timer for heavily duty-cycled systems,” in Proc. IEEE VLSI Symp., pp. C240-C241, June 2015
-  P. Nadeau, A. Paidimarri, P. Mercier, A. Chandrakasan, “Multi-channel 180pJ/b 2.4GHz FBAR-based Receiver,” in Proc. IEEE RFIC Symp., p. 381-384, June 2012
-  A. Paidimarri, P. Nadeau, P. Mercier, A. Chandrakasan, “A 440pJ/bit 1Mb/s 2.4GHz multi-channel FBAR-based TX and an integrated pulse-shaping PA,” in Proc. VLSI Circuits Symposium, pp.34-35, June 2012.
-  A. Oehlerking, P. Nadeau et al., “A Hydraulically Controlled Nonoperative Magnetic Treatment for Long Gap Esophageal Atresia,” J. Med. Devices 5, 027511-1 and DMD2011-5231, 2011